Need someone with extensive writing, marketing, public speaking,
and/or media experience? Email Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to Mary's two award-winning books, more than 100 articles, numerous speaking engagements, and media appearances, Mary has worked in PR and marketing since 1984. She is the owner and president of Metro Doctors Group (www.TheMetroDoctorsGroup.com), a local and national medical and chiropractic marketing firms.
Mary has more than 20 years of experience in the following:
- writing and implementing advertising campaigns
- designing and writing newsletters
- writing press releases
- getting free media publicity for companies
- speech writing
- public presentations
- management consultation
- created internal and external marketing strategies
- assisting with television ads and infomercials
- B.A. in philosophy and anthropology, summa cum laude, from the University of Texas at Arlington.
- More than 200 hours in advanced and graduate courses, including journalism, creative and business writing, marketing and public relations, employee relations, office management, business procedures, customer relations and technical training.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS & EXPERIENCE
Oversaw and created advertising campaign for companies that resulted in an increased revenue of 600% during the first four years, and doubled in successive years, and continues to enjoy steady growth into 2016.
Founded Metro Doctors Group in 2005, which continues to expand each year, and DRS Associates in 2009, a national affiliate of Metro Doctors Group, expanding into cities across the U.S.
REVIEWS & ARTICLES ON MARY'S BOOKS HAVE APPEARED IN:
Books & Culture
Dallas Morning News
(Reviewer's Choice Award)
Fort Worth Star Telegram
Intermountain Jewish News
Jewish Book World
(Starred review and full-page interview)
San Jose Mercury News
Spirituality & Health
(Book of the Year in the Multifaith Category)
Texas Jewish Post
Union for Reform